To the world's great sadness, Bill Gates has decided to claim that these kinds of phoney insanity toilets is THE PLACE to put your and his money to supposedly solve the world's energy problems. (If this isn't the case, Gates leaves no other conclusions nor information for the public to draw on in any other direction, Bill!! Please come back to us and sense!! and Hey Scicom! Stop playing games lying to and fooling these old guys like Bill Gates wasting all his and everyone else's money YOU FRAUDS!!!)
Thorium AT BEST would reduce earth destroying toxic decay products resulting in merely less toxic nuclear waste. it DOES NOT even stop producing the earth destroying waste products let alone produce any kind of abundant clean energy whatsoever.
Fusion is an absolute joke, a laugh, (unless you invested in it or are thinking to) a myth, and zero realism of results to date whatsoever.Fusion
- Top fusion scientist at Lawrence Livermore Lab discusses the FACT that they have fused NOTHING, don't know how to do so yet, and are merely working towards more advancements in design to try and achieve "heat based fusion."
- Fusion methodology STILL takes way more energy in than you can ever get out, and they have fused nothing and have no stock of fused product whatsoever. Heat based fusion is a JOKE and will not be achieved. You will never fuse anything with "heat" and they have not done so despite tens of billions of dollars flushed down the toilets. They do continue however of course to ABSOLUTELY REFUSE any and all funding to Small Private Innovators for their Energy Breakthroughs.https://www.llnl.gov/news/climbing-mountain-fusion...
- The Fusion alliance talking briefly about the Never Mentioned Toxic nightmare that the current fusion efforts produce and would do should it be used at scale. The scam plot thickens to hide the truth and dodge the proper focus as usual in the totally corrupt establishment energy construct hell bent on continually pushing failed megaprojects instead of funding the Small Private Innovators with the Breakthrough Solutions the world needs, or already made.http://www.fusenet.eu/node/38
- Scicom claims to have heated hydrogen to 40x the temperature of the core of the sun (not that they ever went there and sampled it of course) discovering they were WRONG AGAIN....(as always) about what "temperature" fusion "occurs in the sun's core" which of course they don't actually know nor have a shred of evidence on, it's merely a guess. They then had to "heat up" the Hydrogen multiple times more than they thought it would occur, and 40x that of their claimed core of sun reaction temperature guess and claimed temperature of the core of the sun. CLEARLY they have no idea what the hell they are doing, nor talking about. Lucky for them no one else does either (or few people at least) to be able to call them on it from a position of similar experience. And who will listen to the outsiders versus the Scicom backed and well subsidized Scicom Frauds?
- Total exposure from the World Nuclear Association itself Stating =
"there would a short- to medium-term radioactive waste problem due to activation of the structural materials. Some component materials will become radioactive during the lifetime of a reactor, due to bombardment with high-energy neutrons, and will eventually become radioactive waste. The volume of such waste would be similar to the corresponding volumes from fission reactors. However, the long-term radiotoxicity of the fusion wastes would be considerably lower than that from actinides in used fission fuel, and the activation product wastes would be handled in much the same way as those from fission reactors with some years of operation.9
There are also other concerns, principally regarding the possible release of tritium into the environment. It is radioactive and very difficult to contain since it can penetrate concrete, rubber and some grades of steel. As an isotope of hydrogen, it is easily incorporated into water, making the water itself weakly radioactive. With a half-life of about 12.3 years, the presence of tritium remains a threat to health for about 125 years after it is created, as a gas or in water, if at high levels. It can be inhaled, absorbed through the skin or ingested. Inhaled tritium spreads throughout the soft tissues and tritiated water mixes quickly with all the water in the body. Although there is only a small inventory of tritium in a fusion reactor – a few grams – each could conceivably release significant quantities of tritium during operation through routine leaks, assuming the best containment systems. An accident could release even more. This is one reason why long-term hopes are for the deuterium-deuterium fusion process, dispensing with tritium.
While fusion power clearly has much to offer when the technology is eventually developed, the problems associated with it also need to be addressed if it is to become a widely used future energy source."http://www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/current-and-future-generation/nuclear-fusion-power.aspx
- Scicom themselves claim we are AT LEAST 30 YEARS AWAY from any kind of viable solution AT BEST in 2017http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2016/03/23/nuclear-fusion-reactor-research/#.WSJx1miGO00
"Researchers have said for decades that we're still 30 years away from a working fusion reactor. Even as scientists take steps toward their holy grail, it becomes ever more clear that we don't even yet know what we don't know. "I don't think we're at that place where we know what we need to do in order to get over the threshold," says Mark Herrmann, director of the National Ignition Facility
in California. "We're still learning what the science is. We may have eliminated some perturbations, but if we eliminate those, is there another thing hiding behind them? And there almost certainly is, and we don't know how hard that will be to tackle."
- $600 million in funding a year goes to so called "Fusion Research" in the usa alone each year, with $0 to Small Private Energy Innovators that have or claim Breakthrough Energy Solutions. Energy research only makes up a mere 8% of research spend of the US Government each year also, which shows just how little they care about this global issue.Thorium
- Thorium is highly toxic and it's byproducts also endlessly toxic, not much different than fission wastes. "The Thorium Salvation" is a JOKE a FRAUD a HOAX perpetrated by the Nuclear Industry and a pile of other FRAUDS and NOT the solution humanity needs nor is it the future of energy. With it have come a number of other Thorium frauds like "Thorium in cars"https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2011/jun/23/thorium-nuclear-uranium